Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on holii.in is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by holii.in The content is owned by holii.in You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- In disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of New Delhi, India.
- In reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- In Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- In reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- In will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- In does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Welcome to www.holii.in
We appreciate that by accessing or using any areas of the Holii website (the Site), you (User) agree to comply with the terms and conditions herewith :
Use of the Site
This website or any portion thereof website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except as expressly permitted by Holii.
Holii and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Holii believes that User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Holii or its affiliates.
Proprietary Rights in Content
- User acknowledges that the Site contains content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, typefaces, icons, audio, video and software, and other material (collectively Content) that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
- The content (including the collection, arrangement and assembly) of this Site is the exclusive property of Holii Accessories Private Limited and protected by international copyright laws.
- All software used on this website is the exclusive property of Holii and protected by international copyright laws. The Content and software on this website may be used as a shopping and selling resource.
- Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Submission of Information or Content
- Holii welcomes User comments, information and submissions. Holii, however, does not assume any obligation with respect to the same and no confidential or fiduciary understanding or relationship is established by Holii on receipt or acceptance of any Submission.
- All Submissions become the exclusive property of Holii and its affiliates. Holii and its affiliates may use any Submission without restriction and User shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- Neither Holii, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor any third party, including any Provider, or any other User of this website, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In some instances, the Content available through Holii may represent the opinions and judgments of Providers or Users.
- Holii and its affiliates do not endorse and shall not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized Holii employees.
- Under no circumstances shall Holii, or its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through Holii. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through this website.
User agrees to use this website only for lawful purposes. User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Holii any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- If Holii is notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content provided by User, Holii may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from Holii.
Holii may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Holii; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Holii, its Users or Providers. Holii reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, this website, the communities that make up Holii, or any rights of Holii or its affiliates or any other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither Holii nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither Holii, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on Holii.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
User agrees that use of this website is at User's sole risk. Neither Holii, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, Providers), warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this website, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through this Site.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY Holii ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. Holii MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Holii DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Holii WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Under no circumstances shall Holii or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use this website, including but not limited to reliance by a User on any information obtained from Holii or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Holii's records, programs, or services.
User hereby acknowledges that these disclaimers and limitation on liability shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through this Site. In states that do not allow the exclusion of limitation or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, User agrees that liability in such states shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
This User Agreement shall be construed and governed in all respects by the laws of Maharashtra, India as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Maharashtra, between Maharashtra residents and without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between User and Holii with respect to the subject matter hereof and terminates, cancels and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements, understandings, statements, representations and warranties heretofore made relating to the subject matter hereof.